Record a Voice-Over
Whether it's a business presentation, a slideshow of pictures from a family trip, or a how-to tutorial, having a clear sounding recording is a great way to enhance a video. Voice-overs also allow you to show the same video multiple times without having to recreate the entire speech.
Our Yeti Microphone is easy to use and delivers professional sound quality. The mic connects to your computer with a USB cord and you can begin recording in minutes.
How To Do It
- Borrow the Yeti Microphone from the Technology Center (we have laptops if you need, too)
- Reserve a conference room from the Ask Us desk
- Connect the Yeti Microphone to your computer via USB
- Open the program you'll be recording in. It may be Powerpoint, iMovie, or something else.
- Follow the steps to record in that program.
- Make sure to save your files to your computer, a flash drive, or cloud storage.
More help with Powerpoint: See Microsoft's tutorial on voice-overs.
More help with the Yeti Microphone: See their website