Day 1- Basic Computer Skills
- Introduction to the mouse tutorial
- Seniornet.org mouse tutorial
- Computerhope.com keyboard tutorial
- Sense-lang.org keyboard tutorial and typing test
- Digitalliteracy.gov digital literacy resources
- GCFLearnFree.org popular technology tutorials
- Microsoft.com digital literacy courses
- Microsoft.com basic computer topic guides
Day 2 - Windows & Internet
- Learning Express Library: Understanding Your Operating System and Internet Basics learning centers provide in-depth tutorials.
- GCFLearnFree.org: Internet 101 course covers the basics of connecting to and searching the Internet.
- Web browsers: Short online video explaining how web browsers allow you to navigate the Internet.
- Search Strategies: Short video that gives tips on effective web searching.
- Secure Websites: Short video reviewing two ways to check for secure websites.
- World Wide Web: Short video that gives an overview of the WWW.
Day 3 - Email & Word Processing
- Learning Express Library: Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2008 for Mac- basic, intermediate and advanced self-paced online courses.
- Microsoft Office Online Training: Office 2007, 2010, 2013, for iPad and for Mac 2011- includes tutorials and webinars.
- E-mail Safety: Wired Safety website provides basic E-mail safety tips and articles on phishing, spam and spoofing.
- E-mail Basics: GCFLearnFree.org's Email 101 course covers the basics of email, including safety online and finding an email provider.