Study Tables & Conference Rooms
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have limited seating spaces and conference rooms. At this time we do not have large meeting spaces.
IPPL cardholders may reserve a study table or conference room in advance online or by calling 630/887-8760. Walk-ins are welcome.
- An IPPL cardholder may reserve one study table for two hours and may extend that time if no one is waiting
- Reservations can be made 48 hours in advance and are held for 15 minutes
- An IPPL cardholder may reserve as an individual or group of two
- Masks and social distancing guidelines apply
- Reservations are for two hours and may be extended if no one is waiting
- Reservations can be made one week in advance and are held for 15 minutes
- Room furnishings include two chairs, a whiteboard, and a flat-screen display
- Conference Room Policy