Shows 'N Tunes: Movie, Music, and Game Reviews
Spotlight: Bill Murray Comedies
Versatile actor Bill Murray is primarily known for his comic roles.
- Carl Spackler, the demonic assistant groundskeeper in Caddyshack (1980)
- Peter Venkman, a paranormal investigator in Ghostbusters (1984)
- Bob Wiley, a needy therapy patient in What about Bob? (1991)
- Phil Connors, a TV weatherman in Groundhog Day (1993)
- Vincent, a grumpy next door neighbor who drinks and gambles in St. Vincent (2014)
His comedic talent helped make these movies box office successes. Bill Murray is from the Chicago area and performed in The Second City before starring on Saturday Night Live.
Check out The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray by Robert Schnakenberg to learn more about the actor.