COVID-19 Update: July 29
We can't wait to see you at the library! We love it when you visit and enjoy the library spaces.
Before you visit, please note . . .
DuPage County is at substantial COVID transmission. DuPage County Health Department recommends masks be worn by everyone in public settings.
We strongly encourage everyone to wear masks while in the library to keep our community healthy.
Please watch the website and subscribe to enews for updates.
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday: 1- 5 p.m
Services available for an in-person visit
- Browsing for materials in-person.
- Conference rooms
- Tables and seating
- We have sit-down computers for IPPL cardholders only. Computers are available for a one-hour session and if no one is waiting, you may use one for up to two hours per day. Learn more here.
- Express computer stations are available for 20-minutes per person, per day in Kids & Teens and Adult Services for anyone to use.
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing services are available on a self-serve basis. Learn more here.
- Water fountains and water bottle-filling stations
- Vending machines
- Eating and drinking except for at the computers and in the Kids & Teens area.
- Outdoor programs
- Notary services
- Passports by appointment
- 3D Printing/Carvey
Services on pause
- The Board Room and the Meeting Room (they will be available starting in August!)
- Donations of materials to the library
Use us from home
- We want to maintain a safe and healthy library. In fact, we can still help you just as easily from the comfort of your home.
- We’ll continue to provide drive-up service for materials.
- We are open on the web 24/7 with access to ebooks, eaudiobooks, emagazines, music, and movies & TV.
- Join us for new and exciting virtual and outdoor events.
- Printing/scanning can be picked- up through the drive-up window.
- We are making contactless deliveries to our homebound patrons.